All safety and operating instructions should be read, adhere to, and followed before the unit is operated.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove cover. There are no serviceable parts inside. To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture.
The lightning flash with arrow-head symbol with an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within the unit's enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the unit.
Save these instructions.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, burns, fire or injury.
1. Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
2. Do not place or store unit where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
3. Do not place in, drop or submerge in water or other liquids.
4. Do not reach for unit that has fallen into water.
5. Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and liquids are not spilled onto the unit.
1. Close supervision in necessary when this application / product is used by or near children or mentally disabled individuals.
2. Use this unit only for its intended use as described in this manual.
3. Never drop or insert an object into any opening.
4. The unit should be situated away from direct sunlight or heat sources such as radiators, electric heaters, stoves or other units (including amplifiers) that produce heat. Avoid placing on top of stereo equipment that radiates heat.
5. Do not allow cord to touch hot surfaces. Wrap cord loosely around the unit when storing.
6. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the unit. Incorrect repair can cause risk of electric shock or injury to persons when unit is used.
7. Do not operate in the presence of explosive and / or flammable fumes.
ivee has a built-in rechargeable battery. Adhere to all battery safeguards:
1. Do not attempt to remove or disassemble the battery.
2. Do not puncture the battery.
3. Do not short-circuit or use at unrecommended voltage.
4. Do not use or keep near fire, stove or other hot surfaces.
5. Do not use or keep in direct sunlight.
6. Do not use or keep in an automobile.
7. Do not put in direct contact with or submerge in water.
8. Do not put in microwave or high pressure container.
9. Only use the supplied power cable to power your unit.
10. Do not put pressure or force on the battery.
11. Do not touch abnormal, corroded, broken, leaking or exposed battery.