If you are having trouble getting your ivee Sleek to recognize your commands, it could be a few reasons.
These reasons may be:
- Really high pitched or soft toned voice.
- Make sure to speak with a normal voice. Unfortunately it doesn't work so well with young children or elder folks with soft voices.
- Pausing too long between words.
- Make sure when you are giving a command, the pauses between words aren't too long. If a pause is too long, ivee will assume you are done talking and will attempt to process your incomplete command.
- Saying incorrect commands.
- The commands that ivee knows must be said verbatim. A complete list of commands can be seen at this link: http://my.helloivee.com/commands/ .
- Background voices and/or noise.
- Any loud background voices or noise during ivee's 'listening' will interfere with your command, thus ending up with a incorrect response.